Plaid has arrived for Fall 2011!!
Plaid has so many different feels to it: lumberjack, schoolgirl, 90′s grunge, pajama party, preppy… which makes it a closet staple worth holding on to for years to come, due to its extreme versatility. This fall, plaid steps it up on the sexy-front when this traditional print takes on unexpected shapes involving draping, cut-outs, and ruching. So get your plaid print ready!!
Need some fresh ideas on cute plaid looks?
- Wear a casual plaid button-up with a solid mini and sky-high pumps to rock a low-maintenance sexy look that’s ready for the bar.
- For a hot country vibe, pair tough-girl boots (cowboy or military style) with a simple plaid dress.
- Take the schoolgirl and press fast-forward by adorning the plaid-skirt-kneehigh-stockings-look with an elegant peter pan collar and tons of pearls.
- Plaid becomes urban-chic with a fitted leather jacket, loose wavy locks, and a little bit of bling.
- A form fitting t-shirt and your favorite blue jeans become “equestrian” with a super-structured, cropped plaid blazer in natural tones.
So what’s your favorite plaid look??